SepiaSense THEATER

Films big and small from the creative core of the Moving Picture industry.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

What a surprise...



Kung Fu Hustle

Just watched Kung Fu Hustle for the first time and what a surprise.

I really liked it.

I'm always watching movies, old and new. So some of the movies that I catch up to a little late in the game are those which I consider unwatchable from the trailer or the premise. Kung Fu Hustle was a film that I formerly placed in that category. It looked to be a sort of film like Kung Pow, super silly and quasi-defaming. Kung Fu Hustle was funny, inciteful, exciting, action-packed & downright surreal at points. It is a movie that you must see. I will make it a point to find out more info on the director and other coolness surrounding this film

Its late, so I'm to bed now.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home