SepiaSense THEATER

Films big and small from the creative core of the Moving Picture industry.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

FILM SHORTS - Chicken, Huh? (Medusa Head/OOH Productions)

View it Now

I can enjoy a good laugh like the next guy.
But, this weekend I witnessed an argument concerning the subject of humor !?!? Blah, blah, blah !!!!!
Humor, even when not for everyone, is for enjoyment. (or torture)
So we'll start the week with a comedic skit from a unique perspective....

Written, Produced and Directed by Holly Magnani with Medusa Head Productions in association
with the folks at Out of Our Heads Productions

3 Comments:

  • At 1/09/2006 1:00 AM, Blogger tim andren said…

    Had me laughing when she closes the oven door and starts on the potatoes. Pointless but funny.

     
  • At 1/09/2006 1:02 AM, Blogger Buck Goldman said…

    The subtleties catch me off guard on this one. Stuff that made me think, "yeah, I guess a dog would pretty much be in that mindset".

     
  • At 1/10/2006 11:33 AM, Blogger SamuRyan said…

    Good stuff. My dog Vegas hasn't had one piece of human food (intentionally) so she doesn't beg but she is interested in everything just like that dog. But she'll watch me load the dishwasher just as intently as the oven. Who am I kidding?: I've lived here for five years and I've never used my oven. (My word verification is "WGASM" that's funny and wrong.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home